Rules - Section Two
WILDERNESS HOLLOW II
PENALTIES, ENFORCEMENT ACTION, SANCTIONS AND GRIEVANCE
Effective November 1, 2004
2.0 All owners and/or occupants are encouraged to discuss any grievance, complaints and concerns with the causing neighbor prior to bringing the problem to the Board of Directors or their managing agent.
2.1 If the grievance must be brought to the attention of the Board, it shall be stated in writing and submitted to the Board of Directors and/or the managing agent prior to the next scheduled board meeting.
2.2 All grievances, complaints and concerns may be considered at the next Board meeting or at a special meeting if indicated.
2.3 Any matter incapable of resolution in the normal course of business at a regular Board meeting shall be scheduled for a special meeting with notice sufficient to inform all interested parties of the time and date of the meeting and the subject matter to be considered. Notice shall be given not less than fourteen (14) days prior to the meeting.
2.4 Owners and occupants in violation of the provisions of the Declarations and amendments thereto, the Bylaws or the Rules and Regulations adopted by the Board of Directors may be subject to the following procedures to enforce compliance:
- Written courtesy notice of the violation.
- Second written notice if problem unresolved approximately fifteen (15) days after the first written notice (i.e. "first recorded notice").
- Third written notice approximately thirty (30) days after first written notice (i.e. "second recorded notice"). Fine of One Hundred Twenty-Five Dollars ($125.00) shall be charged to account if compliance is not met.
- Penalties will continue to accrue approximately every thirty (30) days until compliance is met.
- Such other sanction or enforcement action as the Board of Directors shall decide appropriate at a sanction hearing.
2.5 Any fine, penalty, charge, or fee imposed shall be paid within fourteen (14) days of notice of the imposition of same and if not paid shall be added to all other sums due or which may become due and shall be subject to collection procedures provided in such cases.